H.E Musalia Mudavadi was appointed and sworn in as the first and current Prime Cabinet Secretary in Kenyan history on Thursday 27th October 2022.
1. Assist the President, Deputy President in the supervision of Ministries.
2. Co-ordinate and implement policies with interior ministry.
3. Co-ordinate Government legislative agenda across Ministries.
4. Chair PSs Committees.
5. Supervise technical monitoring and evaluation of Government policies, programs.
6. Perform any other function assigned by President.Learn more
5th December 2022
Honoured to have represented President William Ruto & Kenya at The Commonwealth Trade and Investment Summit in London, United Kingdom.
22nd December 2022
Joined H.E President William Ruto and other leaders during the closing bell ceremony at the New York Stock Exchange.
1st January 2023
Brazil President Inauguration
It was a pleasure to represent Kenya and President William Ruto in the Inauguration ceremony of Brazilian President Lula da Silva following the October 2022 elections that saw the people of Brazil elect him as their President.